Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Present for you!


Welcome to the Treasured Times Inspiration Blog!  


Keeley here and today I am here to share another creation with you all. I have used the beautiful image from Mi Ran Jung collection called  Celebrating Your Day.  




I have used Lace, Ribbon, Pearls and I have distressed the edge with a Making Mermories edger tool, the papers are from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea collection.


I have coloured her in with Derwent Inktense Pencils, here is a Colour Palette for your Pinterest Board or just for your information. 




Thank you for stopping by today I do hope you have enjoyed my card, and remember do visit our Facebook Page for more Inspiration!

You can find more of my cards by visiting my blog HERE.

Hugs..

Keeley 

x x x







2 comments:

  1. Keeley this is fantastic! I love the colors you used, and thank you for listing what colors you used to color her and the supplies you used as well! Great card!
    Hugs, Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring looks amazing !!
    Like the soft colours.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete